Ambium can integrate with your corporate directory service for user authentication.
So what exactly does this mean?
- Your Clinic staff log in to Ambium with their corporate (domain) account and password. They do not require different User accounts with different passwords on Ambium.
- All User activity in Ambium can be reliably linked back to a real person in the organisation.
- User & password policies applied in Ambium are managed by the corporate directory service as per the organisation’s rules.
- Controlled access to Ambium : if a User account or password expires on the directory service, they will not have access to Ambium until this is resolved. And when a member of your Clinic staff leaves the organisation and their User account is removed from the corporate directory service, their access to Ambium will be also be terminated.
- Peace of mind: GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) will not be bothering you in your Ambium managed Clinic.
For more information please visit the Ambium home page; www.ambium.net